St Mary-Over-The-Water: The Story of the Jesus Chapel

by Dr Cheryl Butler

In September 1620 the Jesus Chapel was the first Church since the Reformation to be consecrated

using a new Anglican service specially written by Lancelot Andrewes, Bishop of Winchester.

This book tells the history of the Chapel and its Parish over the last 400 years.

PTCBook-Cover(150cmyk).jpg

To purchase the book online please Buy Now below

 £9.99 + £2.99 p&p